Saturday, March 10, 2012

Environment-related Awards/Certificates

After a year of being an adopted school of MEF, we've transformed into an eco-friendly school. We've received several awards, locally and internationally. I have also some personal awards received, and I'm so thankful for the recognition.
certificate received from attending workshops on ProjWET/PLT

My former student received an award as 1st prize in poster-making contest
My former students received awards on slogan making contest
My Grade 3 class won as an 'eco-friendly class 2011'

Add caption
I won an 'eco-friendly model teacher' award last year



Our school now is in Rank 3, in 'Green School, Blue School Network'

Our school was awarded 4th place in last year's National Search for Sustainable and Eco-Friendly School

No comments:

Post a Comment