Thursday, March 8, 2012

Eco-Bulletins and Decorations

CRACMES as an 'Eco-Friendly School'. There are so many eco-bulletins and decorations you can see along the corridors and in the classrooms.



"Ten Simple Things You Can Do for the Environment" still in my classroom up to now.
"Save Paper, Plant a Tree"...in my classroom last year

Conserve Energy...in my classroom up to now

This is my bulletin board last year when I handled Grade4 class.

"Mother Earth Bulletin" in my classroom last year, I miss this

One of my Favorite decoration, it's still  in my room now.
This is my bulletin board now...so nice, isn't it?

Grade 6-Rizal's Birthday corner

Wednesday is MEF Kids time's day

Practice "Zero waste Monday"

It is posted outside my classroom, I love this one

At our Classroom's door

"Save Life, Save Mother Earth"
At Zarah's Classroom...It's so nice.

Outside Maricris's classroom..I made this one.



A bulletin board at the school's corridor.
CRACMES Bulletin Board

No comments:

Post a Comment